Preheat oven to 350℉
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and cocoa powder until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients until combined and add to dry ingredients, mixing until completely incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into the holes of a non-stick mini donut pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 20 minutes, then remove to a wire rack.
While the donuts are baking, make the cocoa frosting:
- Blend all ingredients except the cocoa powder.
- When a creamy consistency is reached, add cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Blend all ingredients together. Set aside.
Frosting the donuts:
- Spread desired frosting on the donuts with a butter knife. Using a wet finger, smooth the frosting to create a shiny smooth service.
Nutrition Per Serving: 260 calories, 8g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 27g total sugar, 19g added sugar, 5g protein