- In a saucepan large enough to hold all of the cauliflower without crowding, add onions, garlic and a bit of stock, and cook for 2 minutes. Add curry powder, turmeric, red pepper flakes and tomatoes. Stir and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and stock and season with black pepper. Raise the heat to high and bring the liquid to a boil. Then lower the heat and simmer until the cauliflower is just cooked through -about 10 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer cauliflower and tomato pieces to a warmed serving bowl, leaving 2 florets behind.
- Cover the bowl to keep warm. Continue to cook the florets until they are quite soft, about 5 minutes more. Use a hand-held blender placed directly into the pot to puree these soft florets and thicken the sauce. Add 2 tsp. lime juice, taste and add more lime juice and pepper if needed.
- Spoon some of the sauce over the cauliflower, and serve garnished with the raisins, scallions, and cilantro. Pass the remaining sauce on the side.
Nutrition Per Serving: 70 calories, 0.5 total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 6g total sugar, 0g added sugar, 4g protein