Garden of Eydie was created with these three truths as pillars:
- Plant the right seeds in your body garden for health.
- Plant the right seeds in your heart garden for love and compassion for yourself and others.
- Plant the right seeds in your mind garden for joy and success in all areas of life.
In short, for head to toe happiness, it’s all about attitude, gratitude and healthy delicious food!
We will explore how to build good habits as they relate to these three truths:
- When you create the habit of eating nutritiously, you’ll have energy, feel good and have more motivation to do what you want to do.
- When you create the habit of having love and compassion in your heart for yourself and others, you’ll live your life with positive emotions, which is, as Dr. Joe Dispenza says, “energy in motion.” When emotions come from a place of love, then the energy from that emotion not only helps you feel good, it helps all those around you as well.
- When you create the habit of filling your mind with positive, can-do thoughts, you will have a life full of joy and success. Every challenge will just seem like a wonderful opportunity!
Do you have habits you’d like to create but just can’t seem to make it happen?
Do you have habits you want to break, but just can’t seem to make that happen either?
Let’s talk about the science of how to build good habits.
WHAT IS A HABIT?
A habit is “a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up.”
In the book “The Power of Habit” by Charles Duhigg, he concludes that “Habits aren’t destiny!”
Yay! Now that we have that knowledge in our back pocket, we know we have the ability to build good habits and break the habits we no longer desire.
Garden of Eydie has a New Years gift for you! Click here to download our ebook on how to create good habits and crowd out the bad ones!